Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Migration of legacy reports and applications in PowerBuilder from Sybase to Oracle.
- To work with Business Analysts & lead developers in creating the stored procedures, functions, triggers, types & database objects to develop the client reports and applications.
- Develop data sources and tiles for custom reports to the client.
- Identify the tables, views, stored procedures, functions, and triggers from the old schema and re-create the objects in new schema and drop the old schema from the system.
- Enhancements for the legacy client managing applications.
- Provide Unit Test Cases & support to client QA reports and applications.
Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the aforementioned subjects